My energy levels are all over the place and my mind is a little hazy.
I found I am not alone with this as millions of people do not get enough sleep and many suffer so severe that it interferes with daily activities.
One key to living a sustainable life is giving yourself enough time to replenish your energy to reach your goals. So I must take on board my own medicine and start to put some things in place to ensure I get enough sleep.
Do you get enough sleep?
Here are some simple techniques to combat common sleeping problems that I'm going to try
- Keep a regular sleep/wake schedule
- Develop a night time routine
- Don’t drink or eat caffeine four to six hours before bed
- Try decaffeinated herbal tea blends designed to induce relaxation
- Avoid alcohol and heavy meals before sleep
- Get regular exercise
- Minimize noise, light and excessive hot and cold temperatures where you sleep
- Read or write to reduce mind chatter
- Try some meditations
If you are having trouble sleeping like me give some things from the above list a go and see if it helps.
I'll let you know how I go!
Thanks for Reading