Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Guest Post - The Art of Sustainable Nourishment


Today we have a guest post by the wonderful Marla. She will share with you how she manages to eat healthy and sustainable on a budget.

Enjoy!

The Art of Sustainable Nourishment 

Hello! I'm Marla Turner and I'm so thrilled that Shannon has invited me to guest post here at Sustain-Your-Life.

I specialize in helping others live an aligned life, based on their purpose, chock full of fulfilled dreams. Part of that, for me, has been creating a foundation of wellness within my Self and my space.

I was so excited when I first met Shannon. Our work really compliments each other. Her blog is what I had originally dreamed for my Self before the Universe guided me to where I am now at SacredCyberSpace.com  

Living a sustainable lifestyle has always been a part of my life, but it wasn't until a few years ago that I realized what a great foundation it creates for living a life of purpose and passion. Mainly because, when you respect the Earth, you are respecting your Self. They go hand in hand. Once respecting your Self becomes a regular way of life, it opens the door to so many wonderful possibilities, because you are more able to fully engage in what lies before you.


So, given all that, I also realized that, through years of trial and error, years filled with financial abundance and financial challenges, I had created a system where I can nourish my Self and my family in a very healthy manner; frugally and sustainably. Oh, and I can't forget - tasty too! What good is eating to benefit your Self, and the world around you, if it doesn't taste good, right?

I call it The Art of Sustainable Nourishment. Art, because, well, there is an art to it. You're going to have to do a lot of your own cooking, but here's the good news, it only takes about 3 1/2 hours a week, and you don't have to do it all at once.

I create healthy, frugal, tasty, sustainable meals, while spending no more than an hour and fifteen minutes a day, in my kitchen, on the weekends. Then I only have to spend a few minutes pulling the meals together during the week. By prepping, cooking and freezing in advance, I have learned to create, what I like to call, my own Sustainable Hub of Goodness.

So, if you are curious as to how to create a sustainable hub in your own kitchen, I have some great news for you. I am writing a book about how to accomplish this, while still meeting all of the other goals and responsibilities you have set for yourself. Not only am I providing recipes, I am also sharing, in great detail, the system I have created to get it all done.


I am a guest here, and I did not want to show up empty handed. I am currently sharing the first version of my book for FREE, as an eBook! Yes, you read that right. I want to get a copy into as many hands as possible because not only do I want to share all this great information, I also need to get lots of input and feedback before I move forward with the final version.

Just click here www.sacredcyberspace.com to join my tribe and you will be able to instantly download your very own copy.

Thanks so much, Shannon, for sharing all your great wisdom and research here. This blog is a fantastic resource. I can't wait to see what comes next.

And thank you, for letting me be a part of it.
~ Marla


___________________________________________________

Marla is a teacher, author, blogger, photographer and spiritual life coach. Her mission is to teach, to heal and to create tools, which will empower people to live their purpose and to manifest their dreams.

You can find out more about Marla at her website and don't forget to download her free cookbook!  _____________________________________________________


Further Reading
Eating Organic
Vitamins & Sourcing Local

Eating healthy doesn't have to be expensive or hard when you have the free cookbook. We have our own copy and love how Marla has managed to make sure we eat healthy and save time in the kitchen.

We hope you find it useful! 

Thank You For Reading

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/18/2013

    Excellent article, Marla, and thanks for introducing me to Shannon and her exciting site.
    Myra Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let us know your thoughts